[Nfbmt] email address

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 22:38:49 UTC 2016

Joy is correct.  If you can get your friends and relatives in Florida, New
Mexico or even in California, all the better.  All they have to do is use
the Yellowstone Chapter of the NFB of MT and you will get credit, plus a
small donation to the Chapter.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS, E-MAIL:  ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404