[Nfbmt] Schwans Fundraiser for Yellowstone County Chapter

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 22:34:45 UTC 2016

Raise Funds through Schwans Cares

Supporters order online or by phone and Schwans delivers directly to
their door.

The fundraiser earns up to 40% of a person's purchases during the first
30-45 days of the campaign, and 5% for the next 90 days.

Participants order online, right from your campaign page, or they can
order by phone at 1-855-870-7208. This includes existing Schwan's
customers on a designated delivery route. Products are delivered
directly to the supporter's home at the time specified at checkout. The
method of payment may be changed at the door – check, cash, EBT, credit
or debit cards are accepted. If the supporter is not home during the
first 45 days of the campaign period, we’ll leave the items in a
protected freezer bag at no cost.

The name of the fundraiser is

NFB Yellowstone County Chapterfor NFB Yellowstone County Chapter,
Billings i.d. 28037

fundraiser to assist the low-vision and blind of Yellowstone County.

NFB Yellowstone County ChapterFor National Federation For The Blind
Yellowstone County ChapterBillings, MT ID 19363

We are looking to raise money to help blind folks receive adaptive
equipment to make their lives more independent.

$170 has been RAISED so far.  56 DAYS LEFT TO EARN 5% (CONTINUE TO GIVE
FOR 56 DAYS)
     Joy