[Nfbmt] real i.d.

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 20:53:34 UTC 2016

As I understand, in January 2018, )a year plus from now), you will need a
Real I D or some other acceptable form.  A Montana I D or drivers license
will not be accepted.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS, E-MAIL:  ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404