[Nfbmt] Uber

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 02:35:53 UTC 2016

His email address is daniel.zolnikov at gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmt [mailto:nfbmt-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Dar via Nfbmt
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 8:25 PM
To: NFB of Montana Discussion List
Cc: Dar
Subject: Re: [Nfbmt] Uber

Say that was good, I would like his email address that I could keep in the
phone, if there are problems.
We Jim and I are talked about here in town says one of the uber drivers.
They go have coffee and chat.
When we took a trip on Friday the driver had his pet dog in the back of the
truck.
He said that his dog loved to ride.
My dog of course wanted to get in the back of the truck.
The driver said he guest that it would be better if he left his dog at home
if he is going to pick up passengers.
My dog went into strong mode where it was even hard for him to keep her in
line while I was trying to get into his truck.
The driver today shared he felt he shouldn't take his dog when a service dog
wishes to play on the job as he called it.
He said there was going to be another coffee meeting.
Thanks for sharing.

Dar
Every Saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future, Sent from my iPad

> On Oct 10, 2016, at 12:50 PM, Bruce&Joy Breslauer via Nfbmt
<nfbmt at nfbnet.org> wrote:

your presentation about Uber and being in the legislature.  Your presence
made up for all the others who did not show up.

> Joy Breslauer, President
>
> National Federation of the Blind of Montana

Nfbmt: