[Nfbmt] telephone neeting announcement - NFB of Montana Treasure State Chapter - Thursdy, October 13, 6:00 pm

Rik James montanarikster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 05:24:58 UTC 2016

We just had a nice state convention in Billings.  But maybe some of you
might not have made it. And those who were there, they probably did not talk
to where there is not more to discuss. So call in and let's have a chapter
meeting.

And plan for things to make things even better, and ask each other about
things we have not yet figured out for ourselves.

The NFB is people sharing ideas, dreams, and solutions to anything related
to blindness and vision impairment. Spend an hour, and join us.

Here are the details to use to call in.

Thanks.

Rik James

The next Treasure State At Large Chapter meeting of the National Federation
of the Blind of Montana.

Date: Thursday, October 13, 2016

Time:  6:00 p.m. (one hour telephone conference)

All you need to know to join us is this:

The regular monthly meeting occurs each 2nd Thursday at 6:00 p.m.

The phone number, and the Participant Code, it is the same each month.

   (And you can read it below.)

All are welcome. Please tell others they are invited, too!

The topics range from the very simple to the very technical, but always it
is a warm and fuzzy group of friends and colleagues dreaming up new ideas,
and reporting on our individual and shared progress in our lives as part of
the National Federation of the Blind of Montana.

Visit the NFB-MT website, too:  www.nfbmt.org

Totally Free Conference number is:

    1 (712) 432-6100

Participant Code:

    41010893 #

You see, that 8-digit code is what you dial, followed by the pound or number
sign (# or SHIFT + 3).

The pleasant computer voice will ask if this is correct and to press 1 if it
is. And you are in!

Contact Treasure State Chapter President, Rik James at (406) 586-4123 or
539-2578 for more information. Or by email at rixmix2009 at gmail.com.