[Nfbmt] Treasure State At Large Chapter Meeting Tonight 6:00 P.M.

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 16:55:01 UTC 2016

This is Rik. I will be there.
Joy, you are so on top of it.
Thank you for posting the reminder.
The trouble with tribbles is that I have trouble with tribulations.
Because they make incorrect calculations.
Like today, as the Cleveland Indians take on the Houston Astros, and try to
salvage a split in their 4-game series, I thought that yesterday was Tuesday
and today was Wednesday. But look what a little thing like Labor Day can do
to confuse such a bright lad as myself. I might just have to become humble.
But Lord, it's hard to be humble when you are so hopeless in every other
kind of way. I think I need to learn that Mac Davis song.

Tonight's meeting will discuss keyboard shortcuts, or maybe the shortcut to
the convenience store in your neighborhood.
Or maybe the members who turn up and phone in would rather discuss the
conveniences and inconveniences we experience in our day to day postmodern
era.

Okay, how to fulfill our mission of the NFB of Montana. That is no doubt a
good subject.

Either way, today, September 8, 2016, is the 50th anniversary of the first
broadcast of the original TV series, Star Trek.
Mister Sulu, steady as she goes. Engage.
I wish we could all just bring some popcorn and watch an episode together.
But could we agree as to which one to watch?

Thanks.
Rik James

PS. I posted the announcement. But it did not show up on the list. Or did
it?
My posts to this list do not appear in my Inbox, so I never know. I'm so
confused so often these days. Why is that, Mr. Science?