[Nfbmt] Treasure State At Large Chapter Meeting Tonight 6:00 P.M.

beccastewart76 at gmail.com beccastewart76 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 19:22:19 UTC 2016

Hi Joy. Thank you for the reminder. In two hours I have to leave my home and catch the shuttle to Tucson because tonight that NFB Of AZ's on the state convention starts in Tucson but I will put this on my calendar for this evening with a reminder sound attached to it and if I'm not busy with our convention I will tune in to the Treasure State convention :-)

Becca Strom- Stewart