[Nfbmt] NFB Bell Academy Applications and Training Seminars

Joy breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 22:11:46 UTC 2016

Guess I'm a little late to the party.  I didn't even know if this was a
possibility, and I just found the information again today.

NFB BELL Academy Applications for New Host Affiliates
Affiliates that did not host an NFB BELL Academy site this year are
welcome to apply to host next summer.
NFB BELL Academy affiliate applications
  must be submitted by September 8, 2016.

NFB BELL Academy Training Seminars
There will be two training seminars for affiliates planning to host one
or more NFB BELL Academy sites in the summer of 2017; attendance at one
of these
training seminars is required.

September 30-October 2, 2016
This training is only for states that hosted one or more NFB BELL
Academy sites in the summer of 2016. Registration has closed for this
training.

October 20-24, 2016
This training is for novice- and intermediate-level NFB BELL Academy
staff, but may be attended by more experienced staff as well.  The
registration form must be returned by September 15, 2016.

Joy