[Nfbmt] Monthly Chapter Meeting Announcement 6:00 p.m. September 8, 2016 National Federation of the Blind of Montana, Treasure State At-Large Chapter

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 16:20:45 UTC 2016

You are invited!
The next Treasure State At Large Chapter meeting of the National Federation
of the Blind of Montana.
Date: Thursday, September 8, 2016
Time:  6:00 p.m. (one hour telephone conference)
All you need to know to join us is this:
The regular monthly meeting occurs each 2nd Thursday at 6:00 p.m.
The phone number, and the Participant Code, it is the same each month.
   (And you can read it below.)
All are welcome. Please tell others they are invited, too!
The topics range from the very simple to the very technical, but always it
is a warm and fuzzy group of friends and colleagues dreaming up new ideas,
and reporting on our individual and shared progress in our lives as part of
the National Federation of the Blind of Montana.
Visit the NFB-MT website, too:  www.nfbmt.org

Totally Free Conference number is:
    1 (712) 432-6100
Participant Code:
    41010893 #
You see, that 8-digit code is what you dial, followed by the pound or number
sign (# or SHIFT + 3).
The pleasant computer voice will ask if this is correct and to press 1 if it
is. And you are in!

Contact Treasure State Chapter President, Rik James at (406) 586-4123 or
539-2578 for more information. Or by email at rixmix2009 at gmail.com
<mailto:rixmix2009 at gmail.com> . Also you can reach me with this email
address: d28rik at msn.com