[NFBMT] Reminder: The next Treasure State At Large Chapter meeting Is Tonight

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 14:48:22 UTC 2017

The next Treasure State At Large Chapter meeting of the National Federation of the Blind of Montana is tonight.

Date: Thursday, April 13, 2017

Time: 6:00 p.m. (one hour telephone conference)

All you need to know to join us is this:

The regular monthly meeting occurs each 2nd Thursday at 6:00 p.m.

The phone number, and the Participant Code, it is the same each month. (see below)

All are welcome. Please tell others they are invited, too!

The topics range from the very simple to the more technical, but always it is a warm and fuzzy group of friends and colleagues dreaming up new ideas, and reporting on our individual and shared progress in our lives as part of the National Federation of the Blind of Montana.

Visit the NFB-MT website, too: www.nfbofmt.org

Totally Free Conference number is: 1 (712) 432-6100

Participant Code: 41010893 #

You see, that 8-digit code is what you dial, followed by the pound or number sign (#).

The pleasant computer voice will ask if this is correct and to press 1 if it is. And you are in!

To contact your Treasure State Chapter President, Rik James

Call (406) 586-4123 or 539-2578 for more information.

Or by email at rixmix2009 at gmail.com. Or d28rik at msn.com.