[NFBMT] 2017 Treasure State Convention

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 21:53:36 UTC 2017

FYI
Anna just checked the Greyhound web site and bus transport, Missoula to
Bozeman on 9-21 , and returning on Sunday the 24th is approximately a 4 hour
trip each way.  Leaves Missoula about 11 am, arrive in Bozeman about 3:40.
Leaves Bozeman about 3:20, arrive in Missoula about 7:30.  Cost is about $64
round trip.  I will verify this later this evening when the agency is open
in Missoula.
	The 20 hour layover in Butte is if you are traveling from Great
Falls to Bozeman.

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS, E-MAIL:  ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404