[NFBMT] Cardtronics ATM Testing

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 00:10:18 UTC 2017

Dear Affiliate Members,

The NFB will conduct nationwide Cardtronics ATM testing in September and
October of this year as an important part of the NFB's settlement agreement
with Cardtronics. Our affiliate is included in this testing effort and will
have the opportunity to test at least eleven ATMs for accessibility. If you
would like to be a tester, please contact me before August 15. Testers will
need to be able to read Braille instructions and should be comfortable using
an ATM and completing an online survey. Testers will be asked to confirm that
voice guidance software and other accessibility features have been added to
specific, assigned Cardtronics ATMs. The tester's role is critical to this
project and I thank you for considering being involved.