[NFBMT] 2017Treasure State Convention in Bozeman

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 02:45:33 UTC 2017

I'll write you in then.  Thanks.  Joy

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMT [mailto:nfbmt-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Travis S Moses via
NFBMT
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2017 8:35 PM
To: NFB of Montana Discussion List <nfbmt at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Travis S Moses <travissmoses at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBMT] 2017Treasure State Convention in Bozeman

Joy
 Friday evening would be fine with me.
 Travis

  Travis S Moses
National Federation of the Blind

of Montana

406.369.1364 (tel:406.369.1364)

travissmoses at gmail.com

The NFB is the only organization that believes in the full capacity of blind
people, and has the power, influence, diversity, and determination to help
transform our dreams into reality.

> On Aug 5, 2017 at 6:06 PM,  <Bruce&Joy Breslauer via NFBMT
> (mailto:nfbmt at nfbnet.org)>  wrote:
>

>  Sure. Do you have a preference? -----Original Message----- From: NFBMT
> [mailto:nfbmt-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Travis S Moses via NFBMT Sent:
> Saturday, August 05, 2017 5:57 PM To: NFB of Montana Discussion List Cc:
> Travis S Moses Subject: Re: [NFBMT] 2017Treasure State Convention in Bozeman
> Joy I would be happy to do one of the invocations if you'd like. Regards
> Travis Travis S Moses National Federation of the Blind of Montana
> 406.369.1364 (tel:406.369.1364) travissmoses at gmail.com The NFB is the only
> organization that believes in the full capacity of blind people, and has the
> power, influence, diversity, and determination to help transform our dreams
> into reality.  >   >  On Aug 5, 2017 at 5:11 PM, (mailto:nfbmt at nfbnet.org)>
> wrote:  >   >   >   >  Hello, fellow Montana Federationists. We still have a
> few positions to fill  >  in the agenda. Any volunteers? Friday evening
> invocation Saturday morning  >  invocation Saturday evening invocation
> Banquet master of ceremonies Awa
rds  >  Committee Resolutions Committee (I have had two requests to be on this
 >  committee.) Each of these committees will meet by conference call before  >
convention. Thanks in advance for your participation. Joy Breslauer,  >
President National Federation of the Blind of Montana Web Site:  >
http://www.nfbofmt.org Live the life you want The National Federation of the  >
Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
 >  future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low  >
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can  >
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.  >