[NFBMT] Ride Share Testing

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 02:47:59 UTC 2017

The NFB's rideshare testing program will continue for at least two and a half
more years.

Recruiting Feedback from Individuals with Service Animals Who Travel via Lyft
or Uber:
As you travel with your service animal via Lyft or Uber, please make sure to
record your experience in the NFB's rideshare testing online questionnaire:
https://nfb.org/rideshare-test.

As a part of the NFB's settlement agreements with Uber and Lyft, the NFB is
<https://nfb.org/rideshare> conducting testing to assess how successfully
both companies are implementing new policies and procedures regarding
drivers' obligations to transport riders with service animals. We are seeking
feedback regarding positive and negative rideshare experiences; please take
time to report your experience <https://nfb.org/rideshare-test> .