[NFBMT] Contributions to the Braille Book Fair

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 02:50:29 UTC 2017

Each spring a call goes out for gently used Braille books that might be given
away at our Braille Book Fair at national convention. Contributions to the
cause are appreciated throughout the year. However, not all titles are likely
to be popular, definitions of "gently used" vary, and curating donations is a
time-consuming process.

If you plan to send us more than a box or two of Braille, please send a list
to Melissa Riccobono <mailto:parenting at nfb.org>  to let us know what you are
willing to donate. We can advise you which titles are worth your effort to
box up and ship to the Jernigan Institute for next year's Braille Book Fair.