[NFBMT] Thursday August 10 at 6 o'clock - please to announce Telephone Conference Meeting of the Treasure State At-Large Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Montana.

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 21:47:59 UTC 2017

NOTICE:

You are invited to participate!

Thursday, August 10, 2017

6:00 p. m.

A Telephone Conference Meeting of the Treasure State At-Large Chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind of Montana.

Here is the needed

Totally Free Conference Telephone Number:

    (712) 432-6100    7124326100

Participant Access Passcode:

    41010893#     41010893 #

Please be there with bells on.

No bells, no hot dog.

No hot dog, no mustard.

I know, but demz da rules don't you know.

Even so, it will be way way better if you are there than if you are not.

Because we like you. You are a treasure. As part of the Treasure state
chapter

I thank you in advance for your interest and your support.

Your chapter president, Rik James

Who is in smoky paradise, much like the rest of us in the treasure state of
Montana this month.

Contact:

Rik James

 <mailto:montanarikster at gmail.com> montanarikster at gmail.com

If you received this message in error, do let me know. I will remove you
from the list. No problem. No problem at all.