[NFBMT] Two things I know will happen at this convention

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 15:02:52 UTC 2017

Unless something changes between now and then.  See below.

Sent: Aug 05 '17 5:34pm

Hello, Ms. Powers.

As President of the National Federation of the Blind of Montana, I cordially
invite you to attend our fifth annual Treasure State Convention.

When: September 22-23, 2017
Where: Holiday Inn, Bozeman
5 East Baxter Lane
Bozeman, Montana 59715

Marjorie Gregg gave me your name.  She told me you are the President of the
S.W. Astronomy Club, and that you have access to some tactile books developed
by NASA about the craters of the moon, the upcoming eclipse, and Mars.  Would
you be willing to bring some and show them to us at our fifth annual NFB of
Montana convention?

Please let me know what time on Saturday would work best for you, and I will
be glad to include you on our convention agenda.  Thanks.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Warm regards,

Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 8:24 AM

I would be honored to come show you what I have on that Saturday, Lynn

As President of the National Federation of the Blind of Montana, I cordially
invite you to.

Snip snip