[NFBMT] Victor Reader Trek

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Jul 4 17:21:36 UTC 2017

Well, I would urge you to be more broad-minded.  Disgusting is pretty
strong.  While this device may not work for you -- it does not mean
that there are others who would not want it.

I for one am considering it.  I read a lot, and it would be a
convenience to quickly switch to GPS, and see where I am.  I was
going to work yesterday, and the light rail wasn't calling stops.  I
had to stop reading, get out my phone, fire it up, and figure out
where I was.  It would have been more convenient just to switch to
GPPS, and quickly check.  Also, sometimes when I am out and about, it
can be awkward, or difficult to use a touch screen.  Moving, or in
the winter.  I know you have cold winters in Montana, like we do in Minnesota.

So, remember, we are all different, have different needs and styles.

Dave