[NFBMT] Victor Reader Trek

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 17:23:37 UTC 2017

Dar,
	You know not of what you speak.  Many of us do not have or use an I
phone.  Maps in the new VRT are up to date and provide information that your
GPS on your I phones do not.  To each his own, just like the old lady said
when she kissed the cow.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS, E-MAIL:  ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404