[NFBMT] Victor Reader Trek

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Tue Jul 4 17:24:03 UTC 2017

With blind square we used to use the blue tooth head set.
It would rap on the back of your neck going to your ears.
They even have a better upgrade now, it is smaller in size.
The after shock is what I am trying to share about.
You don't need it in your ears.
It goes on your cheeck bones.
The thing I don't care for with the set we have is you can't lean back
unless you hit the plastic of the after shocks.