[NFBMT] Door prizes

Travis S Moses travissmoses at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 22:37:38 UTC 2017

 Joy

How about some Outback Steak house gift cards for door prizes? Or some other type of gift card.

  Travis S Moses
National Federation of the Blind

of Montana

406.369.1364 (tel:406.369.1364)

travissmoses at gmail.com

The NFB is the only organization that believes in the full capacity of blind people, and has the power, influence, diversity, and determination to help transform our dreams into reality.

> On Jul 5, 2017 at 6:37 PM,  <Edward Robbins via NFBMT (mailto:nfbmt at nfbnet.org)>  wrote:
>

>  Joy, We haven't even discussed door prize from Montana. Ted EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS, E-MAIL: ecrobbins517 at gmail.com CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana  &  MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM PHONE  &  FAX: 406 453 6678, CELL: 406 799 6268 104 RIVERVIEW 5 E GREAT FALLS MT 59404 -----Original Message----- From: NFBMT [mailto:nfbmt-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Bruce&Joy Breslauer via NFBMT Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2017 6:26 PM To: nfbmt Cc: Bruce&Joy Breslauer; violet; marjorie; laumerchant at yahoo.com Subject: [NFBMT] how affiliates can help the PAC Plan Program I hadn't even thought of bringing something from Montana to the National Convention. Any ideas? This is absolute last minute notice. Joy From: Scott C. Labarre Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2017 3:49 PM Subject: how affiliates can help the PAC Plan Program My fellow leaders: It has become a wonderful tradition for affiliates to donate an item or two to the PAC table at Convention so that we can use such items as incentives to get fo
lks back to the table. Typically, this has been one or two or three of your fundraising items. For example, people always love the Hawaiian coffee or the Nebraska popcorn balls or whatever. We are asking that you bring these items once again and drop them by our PAC table when general sessions begin. The PAC Table is always in thee back of the general session room by the other fundraising tables. I thank you in advance for your help!! Oh, by the way, we are happy to get chapter fundraising items too. Best, Scott The PAC Man Joy Breslauer, President National Federation of the Blind of Montana Web Site: http://www.nfbofmt.org Live the life you want The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. --- This email has been
checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus _______________________________________________ NFBMT mailing list NFBMT at nfbnet.org http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbmt_nfbnet.org To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBMT: http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmt_nfbnet.org/travissmoses%40gmail.com