[NFBMT] Door prizes

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 23:56:26 UTC 2017

Thanks.  Good idea.  Joy

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMT [mailto:nfbmt-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Travis S Moses via
NFBMT
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2017 4:38 PM
To: NFB of Montana Discussion List <nfbmt at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Travis S Moses <travissmoses at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBMT] Door prizes

 Joy

How about some Outback Steak house gift cards for door prizes? Or some other
type of gift card.

  Travis S Moses
National Federation of the Blind

of Montana

406.369.1364 (tel:406.369.1364)

travissmoses at gmail.com

The NFB is the only organization that believes in the full capacity of blind
people, and has the power, influence, diversity, and determination to help
transform our dreams into reality.

> On Jul 5, 2017 at 6:37 PM,  <Edward Robbins via NFBMT
> (mailto:nfbmt at nfbnet.org)>  wrote:
>

>  Joy, We haven't even discussed door prize from Montana. Ted EDWARD C
> "TED" ROBBINS, E-MAIL: ecrobbins517 at gmail.com CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB
> of Montana  &  MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM PHONE  &  FAX: 406 453
> 6678, CELL: 406 799 6268 104 RIVERVIEW 5 E GREAT FALLS MT 59404
> -----Original Message----- From: NFBMT
> [mailto:nfbmt-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Bruce&Joy Breslauer via
> NFBMT Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2017 6:26 PM To: nfbmt Cc: Bruce&Joy
> Breslauer; violet; marjorie; laumerchant at yahoo.com Subject: [NFBMT]
> how affiliates can help the PAC Plan Program I hadn't even thought of
> bringing something from Montana to the National Convention. Any ideas?
> This is absolute last minute notice. Joy From: Scott C. Labarre Sent:
> Wednesday, July 05, 2017 3:49 PM Subject: how affiliates can help the
> PAC Plan Program My fellow leaders: It has become a wonderful
> tradition for affiliates to donate an item or two to the PAC table at
> Convention so that we can use such items as incentives to get fo
lks back to the table. Typically, this has been one or two or three of your
fundraising items. For example, people always love the Hawaiian coffee or the
Nebraska popcorn balls or whatever. We are asking that you bring these items
once again and drop them by our PAC table when general sessions begin. The PAC
Table is always in thee back of the general session room by the other
fundraising tables. I thank you in advance for your help!! Oh, by the way, we
are happy to get chapter fundraising items too. Best, Scott The PAC Man Joy
Breslauer, President National Federation of the Blind of Montana Web Site:
http://www.nfbofmt.org Live the life you want The National Federation of the
Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live
the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. --- This email has
been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.