[NFBMT] What we had to do

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Thu Jul 13 16:41:00 UTC 2017

I am pleased you got to see it.
Yes I bet it is small enough to put in your purse as they tell me.
Jim says he will get the money for me to get one.
He knows how much I want it.
Just know the Lord says it is ok to pray sitting down loll.
To bad I didn't think of you for asking Dan and Julie to come back loll.
We shall see who will come this year.
Enjoy the rest of the convention.