[NFBMT] montana cheers

Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 17:13:49 UTC 2017

Hello, Montana Federationists.  I'm sure that if you listened to the stream for the roll call of states, you got to hear the cheers for such states as Arizona, Colorado,  California, Massachusetts, Texas, Ohio, Minnesota, and several others. When Montana was called, there wasn't any cheering, because there weren't many of us there. Let's see what we can do to change that in subsequent years. Let's give the Montana affiliate something to cheer about!  Joy  Sent from my iPhone