[NFBMT] The April Braille Monitor is out

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 10:45:54 UTC 2017

Hello, fellow Montana Federationists.

The Braille Monitor is the leading publication of the National Federation of
the Blind. It covers the events and activities of the NFB and addresses the

many issues and concerns of the blind.

The Braille Monitor offers a positive philosophy about blindness to both
blind readers and the public at large; serves as a vehicle for advocacy and
protection

of civil rights; addresses social concerns affecting the blind; discusses
issues relating to employment, education, legislation, and rehabilitation;
and

provides news of products and technology used by the blind.

The Braille Monitor has been the voice of the nation's blind since 1957.  It
is published eleven times a year.

The April 2017 Braille Monitor is out.  Please read yours today.

Don't have one?  Here's how you can get yours.

Subscriptions are available in regular and large print (14-point), in
Braille, on USB drive via email, or online at our website,
www.nfb.org/publications. The Braille Monitor is also available on our
NFB-NEWSLINER service, or as a podcast.

With The Braille Monitor available in so many different formats and
accessible in so many delivery options, there is one tailor made just for
you.  Enjoy, learn, get involved.