[NFBMT] Reminder: how to do social media conference call tomorrow night

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Thu Mar 30 01:05:41 UTC 2017

I don't think we have enough coma's between the numbers.
Jim will have to do it again.
Frustrating because it worked the night we put it in.
I don't know if he got there or not, because I called down he didn't hear me.
Did you learn anything?
We can't get to the time line of Jims.
We were playing with face book this afternoon.