[NFBMT] Facebook ... Twitter

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 03:32:29 UTC 2017

Besides me and Rik James, and possibly Dar, is anybody interested in posting
NFB of Montana messages on Facebook and Twitter as our NFB of Montana voice?
I really don't know enough about it to do it successfully or as often as it
needs to be done.  I would appreciate someone who is more comfortable with
posting on Facebook or Twitter taking over or sharing this responsibility.
This would probably not be a good forum for personal posts.  I have some
current information that should be on there.