[NFBMT] you are invited to the at large chapter meeting Thursday October 12 at six o'clock

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 05:34:42 UTC 2017

We would be very pleased to have you join us for our next monthly meeting
via the telephone conference.

NOTICE:
You are invited to participate!
Thursday, October 12, 2017
6:00 p. m.
A Telephone Conference Meeting of the Treasure State At-Large Chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind of Montana.
Here is the needed
Totally Free Conference Telephone Number:
    (712) 432-6100    7124326100
Participant Access Passcode:
    41010893#     41010893 #

I thank you in advance for your interest and your support.
The Federation is yours, and the stronger we are the more good we can do.
Sincerely,
Your chapter president, Rik James of Bozeman

Subjects will vary according to the interests and desires of those who
participate.
Topics are ranging all over the place for me as I write this message.
Maybe you could bring a topic, read a story, relate to the group a recent
success, an ongoing or current challenge, or news from your community.
Of course there may be an exchange of fond remembrances of our recent state
convention.  Or ideas for next year's gathering.

Contact:
Rik James
montanarikster at gmail.com

If you no longer wish to receive these messages about the meetings, do let
me know by replying to this message and request to be removed.
. I will remove you from the list. No problem. No problem at all.

If you missed last month's meeting and wish to listen to it, here is how you
can do so.

ONLINE RETRIEVAL of the Chapter Meeting.
http://712dashboard.totallyfreeconferencecalls.com/recordings
    Enter Dial In Number: 712-432-6100   Or just copy and paste this.
7124326100
    Access Code: 610037424678    Or just copy and paste this. 610037424678
     Look for the unique meeting CODE.  A 4-digit number (YY/MM)
Last month's for September 2017 would be code: 1709.