[NFBMT] Uber Eats, Billings

James Aldrich jkaldrich at mysero.net
Wed Oct 25 20:40:39 UTC 2017

Hi all,

This is for your information only.

Uber Eats became active in Billings around eleven AM this morning.  Dar
and I tried the prime rib sandwiches from Peda Pit.  They were very good!

I will write out the restaurants presently available here as I did for
Missoula And Bozeman. This list will be ever changing no doubt as they
have changed in both Missoula and Bozeman.  One can certainly get
hungry scanning menus so I will spare you from that!  Here are the
eating places  presently available in Billings starting today.  I
haven't heard of a few of these places.

Get Juiced, 15 to 25 minutes, juice and smoothies

Moav Coffee house, 10 to 20 minutes, coffee and tea, sandwiches, pastries

Ebon Coffee Collective, 15 to 25 minutes,
    Coffee and Tea, Breakfast and Brunch

McCormic Cafe, 20 to 30 minutes,
Breakfast and Brunch, Cafe

DosMachos Restaurant, Mexican, Opens 11 AM

     Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant in all its locations, opens 11 AM.

Cafe Italia Opens on Thursday, Italian

Oktober Fest German Restaurant Opens at 11 AM

Velvet Cravings, Opens at 9 AM, cup cakes, desserts

Soup and such in all of its locations, opens at 10:30 AM, salads, American

Big Dipper Ice Cream, opens at 12 PM,
 ice cream, frozen Yogurt, desserts

American Classic pizzeria Co.  25 to 35 minutes,
Pizza, traditional American

Montana Club, 20 to 30 minutes,
american, breakfast and brunch

Shooters Sports Bar, 20 to 30 minutes,
American, Bar food

Torres Cafe,  15 to 25 minutes, Mexican

Caramel Cookie Waffles Corp.  25 to 35 minutes, Deli

Bowl mountain Grill, American.
Only found them in an Email.  they are in the heights.  May see them on
the list shortly.

Jim