[NFBMT] TONIGHT at 6pm you are invited to the monthly chapter meeting of the Treasure State At-Large chapter of the NFB of Montana

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 17:15:54 UTC 2017

Please to have you join us tonight for our monthly meeting via the telephone
conference.

NOTICE:

You are invited to participate!

Thursday, September 14, 2017

6:00 p. m.

A Telephone Conference Meeting of the Treasure State At-Large Chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind of Montana.

Here is the needed

Totally Free Conference Telephone Number:

    (712) 432-6100    7124326100

Participant Access Passcode:

    41010893#     41010893 #

I thank you in advance for your interest and your support.

Your chapter president, Rik James

Subjects tonight will vary according to the interests and desires of those
who participate. One thing I would like to bring up is emergency
preparedness. For the obvious reasons. And credit rating security, given the
recent Equifax security breach.

Contact:

Rik James

 <mailto:montanarikster at gmail.com> montanarikster at gmail.com

If you received this message in error, do let me know. I will remove you
from the list. No problem. No problem at all.