[NFBMT] NFBNJ Sponsors Technology Call 6:00 pm Mountain Invite All Featuring IBTC And AIRA

BRESLAUERS breslauerj at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 22:36:55 UTC 2017

Hello, fellow Montana Federationists.

This technology conference call may interest some of you.  Joy

>From the desk of NFBNJ President,Joe Ruffalo.

The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey's Technology Division is
proud to present our third   national technology  seminar featuring Eric
Duffy, Director of the IBTC (International Braille and Technology Center)
housed at the National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute in
Baltimore, Maryland. Also, Eric will highlight AIRA, a visual interpreter for
the blind. Using  glasses with a camera or the camera on your smart phone,
trained live agents from anywhere in the country can provide visual
information to assist in everyday tasks around the home or in navigating the
world. This seminar will meet on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 8 PM EDT, 6
PM MDT.

You can access the conference by calling: 1 515 604 9570

and then the access code: 612068 Pound

If you have any specific questions for Eric, send them to Janie Degenshein
at:

jdegen16 at comcast.net <mailto:jdegen16 at comcast.net>

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Keep Smiling,

Janie Degenshein

Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have!

Facilitator of ECHO (Eyes Closed Hearts Open)

state affiliate board member

President of the senior division of the National Federation of the Blind of
New Jersey

President of the Technology division of the National federation of the Blind
of New Jersey

NFBNJ Newsline coordinator

Jdegen16 at comcast.net <mailto:Jdegen16 at comcast.net>

Web Site:  <http://www.nfbofmt.org/> http://www.nfbofmt.org