[NFBMT] Coming to a phone near you if it isn’t already there

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 02:01:27 UTC 2018

Jim et al,
	I guess if you want "cheap" phone service, it will cost you.  Years ago I saw a cartoon about a car salesman and the customer looking at a "fuel efficient car" saying, "If you want cheap mileage, it's going to cost you".  We just can't get ahead of things like this.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS, E-MAIL:  ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
CEO MBEI & Treasurer NFB of Montana
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404