[NFBMT] Don't Wait to reserve your room for the 2018 Treasure State convention!

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 21:12:21 UTC 2018

Hello, everyone.

We are getting ready to mail out the registration forms.  But if you don't
want to wait to make your hotel reservations, you can do so now.  There are
rooms with one queen bed and two queen beds in the main building where the
restaurant, the meeting room, and the banquet room are.  Those are $92 per
night plus tax and fees.  There is another building across the parking lot
that has rooms with two queen beds that are $65 per night plus tax and fees.
The less expensive rooms are not as handy to the restaurant or the meeting or
banquet rooms, but there may be those who want to stay in those rooms and
don't mind the walk.  There is grass around the buildings for guide and
service dogs.  When you call to make your reservations, you can discuss with
them the location of the room you want, and how many beds.

The hotel Reservation Phone Numbers are: 406-442-1770, 406-442-1772, or
800-272-1770.  Please get your reservation in by no later than Monday,
September 3.  After that, the rooms will go back into the general pool and
the prices will go up.

Hope to see as many of you as possible at our sixth annual Treasure state
convention.  It won't be the same without you.