[NFBMT] Bus information in Montana

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Wed Aug 8 01:21:27 UTC 2018

This is wonderful news.
I sure didn't want to have to spend another night leaving on Monday.
I know we will get to the hotel around four, there is no way I can help
at the table as I did last year.
I keep everything steady, where rushing around for me just doesn't help
I just hope we don't miss the van on Sunday to Thanks for sharing.
et the buss.