[NFBMT] Bus information in Montana

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 22:28:12 UTC 2018

To all those interested,

I called the bus depot in Butte and inquired about the transportation
service in Montana.  The Bus leaves Billings about 9:30 a m, arriving in
Helena about 5 and a half hours later with a medium layover in Butte.
(about a half hour, if I remember).  The return trip, bus leaves Helena at
11:15 am on Sunday, and takes about 5 and a half hours on the return.  The
fare if purchased 21 days in advance is less than $50 one way, or less than
$100.00 round trip.  If you miss the 21 day advance purchase date, of course
the cost is considerably more.  If you are a senior, (age 62 or greater) you
get an extra little discount.

                I didn't inquire about Missoula, but I'm sure it is about
the same cost and schedule.

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS, E-MAIL:  ecrobbins517 at gmail.com

CEO MBEI & Treasurer NFB of Montana

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404