[NFBMT] Convention Details

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 00:03:38 UTC 2018

Hi.

Here are some details we need to work out.

Registration Table Friday afternoon and Saturday morning:  Who would like to
work the registration table and when?  I would like to work from 1 to 3 pm.
I think Dar, Anna, Jim Marks, and perhaps Linda also seemed interested.
Anyone else?

Collecting door prizes:  How and when?

Linda:  Arranging for someone to welcome us to Helena instead of the Mayor.

Arranging a place and time for the movie.

Arranging a place for vendors.

Figuring out what Friday refreshments will cost so we can let the library
know.

Barber shop music if possible

Working up a presentation on the progress of NFB national legislation.

What else am I forgetting?