[NFBMT] concerning December 2018 At Large Treasure State chapter meeting on Thursday

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 07:17:00 UTC 2018

Hello again everyone.

Just to be official and clear.

The December 13 meeting of the chapter has been cancelled.

Thank you to those of you who responded.

I would ask that all of you be thinking about what you would like to have
going on in our chapter in the coming year.

You can respond to all of us by posting to the NFB Montana list, or to me
privately, or you could form a committee amongst each other, and then
present to the chapter in a future meeting.

I would love to see some active engagement in our activities as a chapter in
the Montana affiliate.

There are a wide array of things that we could be doing, even if we all do
happen to live miles apart.

Let's explore together, shall we?

Thanks for all of your participation in 2018.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

If anyone has run across my wind up Christmas mouse anywhere, please tell
her to come on home.

Rik James

Your chapter president

At large and actively treasuring the Treasure State chapter.

D28rik at msn.com <mailto:D28rik at msn.com>

406 586 4123

406 539 2578

Web Site:  <http://www.nfbofmt.org/> http://www.nfbofmt.org