[NFBMT] 2019 NFBMT convention

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 14 18:41:08 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone:

     Happy holidays. Hope all of you are doing well. My committee and I are
planning the upcoming NFBMT 2019 convention. The convention will be October
11-12 in Missoula. Some of you will be thinking that it is early to start
planning our convention. It turns out that Missoula is a popular
destination, so hotel and catering arrangements need to be put in place
quickly. The hotel for the convention is Rubys. The room rates are $89 per
night plus tax. Each guest will be provided a free breakfast. There are
several restaurants in easy walking distance from the hotel, so lunch
shouldn't be a problem. We are working on finding a good caterer for the
banquet since Rubys doesn't have the capability. I do have a question:

What blindness related topics would you like to hear about?

We are presuming that we want presentations from Blind and Low Vision
Services, the Talking Book Library and MSDB. Please send me your suggestions
ASAP. Thank you.

Happy Holidays,

Robert Jaquiss, Chairman, Convention planning committee