[NFBMT] 2019 NFBMT convention

rixmix2009 at gmail.com rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 20:12:10 UTC 2018

Boy, this all sounds excellent, Robert.
Thank you for the announcement, and the work you have started.
It is bound to result in a very successful state convention.
Do we know yet, on which days there will be scheduled events?

And as to presentation suggestions, I will think and I promise to submit
some.
I have not been able to visit Missoula in some time. It will be wonderful. I
hope many other members and other interested individuals will make their
plans to attend.

Feel free to make use of the at-large chapter to discuss and brain storm
more on the Missoula convention October 11 and 12, 2019.
I'll be in your corner, with a towel. Being in the ring, means you need
footwork, and good management, and, yes, a dry towel between rounds.

(Okay, well, explanation. Last summer we watched the 1976 film, Rocky. Our
granddaughter, she had never seen it. She loved it! I personally especially
love the performance of Burgess Meredith, who portrays Rocky Balboa's
manager.)

Rik James
President, Treasure State At-Large Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Montana
Bozeman, Montana

characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day, we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.  You can live the life you want: