[NFBMT] New Delta Airlines Travel Policy Information

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Tue Jan 23 19:37:46 UTC 2018

I am watchin nagdu.
So far I am told guide dogs have to show the rabes papers can't think
of the name, I carry mine on the phone.
I won't go two days in advance then go again later to the request.
I will go at the time of departure.
I also thought I would put the dog in the kennel for the week, and not
fight the problem.
It isn't going to solve the problem.
Folks will do what they will do no matter what.