[NFBMT] New Delta Airlines Travel Policy Information

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Tue Jan 23 19:46:38 UTC 2018

Yes Jim I feel the same way.
I was pretty upset over it when I read the first article sent to me.
As the days go by I feel better about how all will be fixed.
When I did the rabies tags, I had them put the information on my phone
so I wouldn't have to carry that around all of the time.
The only time I had to use this, was when I took her to a place in town
for a bath.
They took the information put it in their records as well, now I am not
asked again, each time I go get her nails trimmed or go get her a bath.
So far I have seen a reply from seeing eye, I hope other schools jump
in and help the folks who go threw training.
I can find an article to send it here if you would like.