[NFBMT] new Medicare regulations

Denise J Moses denisejmoses at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 18:57:54 UTC 2018

Hi rik,
Thanks for the info regarding Medicare.  Travis spent 3 days in the hospital
so we will see what they cover.  I hope you get it worked out.  Ask the
doctor to write a letter explaining what Karen needs & maybe they will
override it.  With ice I don't go anywhere without putting on rubber band
things with spikes that fit over your shoes.
Denise