[NFBMT] new radio station in Bozeman, listen to Candidates Forum for US Congress

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 18:07:20 UTC 2018

                Well, hello there.

I could have written this sooner, but the day before the primary, I thought
I would post it.

Better now than after the fact, I figure.

I discovered this content only a few days ago myself.

We have a new radio station in Bozeman, KGVM.   www.kgvm.org
<http://www.kgvm.org>

Now the signal is on the air, but they has been creating, recording and
streaming content for some time.

A lot of it is of interest to our community and to our community in Montana
at large, I think.

In fact, I also think it might be a good thing to have an opportunity to
provide content about blindness, disability, etc.

I can navigate the website pretty well, and there is quite a bit of audio to
hear, or to download and listen to offline.

This link I pasted below is to a Democratic Party Candidates forum, which
took place here in Bozeman a while ago.

I listened to it and liked to hear the words and get a sense of the person.
TV and radio ads are one thing. But I like to listen to them actually talk,
you know?

May the best candidate win the nomination.

I never have heard a forum of the other party's candidates. If someone has a
link to it, I would like to listen. But I am voting in the Democratic
primary this time.

Here is the link.

http://kgvm.org/program/election-2018/

Yours in Bozeman,