[NFBMT] Braille Monitor Article

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 15:18:32 UTC 2018

Love it Jim.

Hadn't really thought about it, but the most recent letter verifying
my blindness is dated 1988.  Of course the acuity and visual field
subtending bla bla bla are completely out of date since all I have now
is light perception, but it strikes me as funny that I might have to
get a new letter for any reason.  Am I going to get "better"? (smile)
Dan