[NFBMT] Braille Monitor Article

Jim Marks blind.grizzly at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 15:43:38 UTC 2018

Thanks, All!

It was a fun article to write.  Actually, it started out as a Facebook post,
and Corb O'Connor from Virginia passed it to Braille Monitor Editor Gary
Wunder.  I plan to write more articles in the future.  We all should do our
best to tell our stories so that we can win the hearts and minds of others
in our efforts to live the lives we want.

Best!

Jim Marks
Blind.grizzly at gmail.com