[NFBMT] phone conference Thursday, March 8, 6 pm of Treasure State At-Large chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Montana

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 19:06:10 UTC 2018

Greetings Montana Federationists!

It is just a bit more than 24 hours from now as I clack away on this tired
old argumentative keyboard, that I hope to convene another monthly meeting
of our Treasure State at-large chapter of our beloved Montana affiliate of
the NFB. I hope you have had a good month, and are planning to call in for
the phone conference.  Below is the information of how to do so.

We would be very pleased to have you join us for our next monthly chapter
meeting via the telephone conference.

Thanks to our chapter Secretary (and affiliate Madam President) Joy
Breslauer for compiling and distributing the February chapter meeting
minutes. If you did not receive them, you may contact her directly here.

breslauerj at gmail.com <mailto:breslauerj at gmail.com>

NOTICE:

You are invited to participate!

Thursday, March 8, 2018

6:00 p. m. (Mountain time)

A Telephone Conference Meeting of the Treasure State At-Large Chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind of Montana.

Here is the needed Totally Free Conference Telephone Number:

    (712) 432-6100    7124326100

Participant Access Passcode:

    41010893#

I thank you in advance for your interest and your support.

The Federation is yours, and the stronger we are the more good we can do.

Sincerely,

Your chapter president, Rik James of Bozeman

Subjects will vary naturally according to the interests and desires of those
who participate.

As our house has been busy with medical stuff and post operative care, my
story may be long or short. I will definitely be ready to listen and hear
all of what you good folks have been up to.

I hope there may be some progress reported of ongoing projects around
Montana and beyond. Plus just good old winter blues songs with lyrics about
dogs who stuck a thirsty tongue on a pump handle at minus 20 degrees.

Thanks very much.  Please let anyone you think might be interested to know
they are welcome to join us.

Contact:

Rik James

montanarikster at gmail.com

If you no longer wish to receive these messages about the meetings, do let
me know by replying to this message and request to be removed.

I will remove you from the list. No problem. No problem at all.

If you missed last month's meeting and wish to listen to it, here is how you
can do so.

ONLINE RETRIEVAL of the Chapter Meeting.

http://712dashboard.totallyfreeconferencecalls.com/recordings

    Enter Dial In Number: 712-432-6100   Or just copy and paste this.

7124326100

    Access Code: 610037424678    Or just copy and paste this. 610037424678

     Look for the unique meeting CODE.  A 4-digit number (YY/MM)

Last month's meeting was in January. The filename is: 1702.  Yes, I forgot
that it is 2018. Can you imagine how horrible I feel?

But it was a great meeting. Thank you all, and if you missed it, please take
advantage of the Replay option.