[NFBMT] updating firmware on Sansa CLIP PLUS

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 18:39:57 UTC 2018

Is anyone experienced and a user of the Sansa Clip mp3 players using the Rocbox Utility?
I am updating firmware today. Wish me good outcomes.
I would be curious to know who among our Montana crowd may also use these little devices.

Good on you, Jim, going for the Chromebook. I have heard a few voices mention them out and about. But have not sought out further knowledge. I will look forward to your updates and progress reporting.

Cheers.
Rik