[NFBMT] printer/scanner

Jim Marks blind.grizzly at gmail.com
Sun May 20 16:38:24 UTC 2018

Yes, you can use Dropbox to access files with multiple devices.  That's the
beauty of the cloud.  You can also use MS One Drive, Google Drive, and other
cloud storage options in addition to Dropbox.

I think the best way to use Dropbox is to install the Dropbox app on your
devices.  You can also access Dropbox through a browser like Firefox, but
the app method is more convenient.  Just install Dropbox on your PC and IOS
devices, and you should be able to access any files stored on Dropbox with
any of your devices.

Best!

Jim Marks
Blind.grizzly at gmail.com