[NFBMT] Amtrak ticket counter closures

BRESLAUERS breslauerj at gmail.com
Sun May 27 18:12:55 UTC 2018

It's because Montana is 48 in population and 4th in size and they don't think
it's economical to have a ticket counter here.  They are just looking at the
big economic picture for them, and they are trying to save money.  You can
still get a train ticket, but you have to go online for it or call their phone
number, or show up at the train and pay cash to the conductor, which means
you'll pay the highest price and won't get a deal.