[NFBMT] Happy Thanksgiving!

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Thu Nov 22 19:55:25 UTC 2018

Do you know what to call a Turkey on Friday?  Lucky!

Happy Thanksgiving fellow Federationists!  Like you, I feel an immense
gratitude for the countless contributions and sacrifices of those who make
it possible to live the lives we want.  I'm especially grateful for each of
you as we work together to improve our own lives and for those who will
follow us.  I sincerely hope this holiday fills you with joy!

All the Best!

Jim Marks
President, National Federation of the Blind of Montana
president at nfbofmt.org